It’s happened dozens of times before. Harry’s hired to do some painting at a home or condominium and he discovers some clapboards or window trim are rotten and need to be replaced – and he takes care of it. Or, the property owner says, “While you’re here…would you mind hanging this picture on the wall?” Or, a new buyer wants to dispose of the furniture he inherited from the previous owner and asks, “Would you mind getting rid of this furniture for me?”
Harry’s answer is almost always, “Sure, I can take care of that for you.”
When you live and work as a painting contractor in a small community you’re more than just a painter; you’re the guy who gets things done for you – whether it’s home improvements, the proverbial honey-do list, or a full-scale renovation. Even if Harry can’t personally do the work (for instance electrical and plumbing issues require licensed contractors), he’ll connect you with a reputable contractor who can get the job done.
Keeping your home in good condition enhances value.
Harry Stearns Painting’s services include…
- Color consultation and selection
- Drywall repairs and installation
- Patching and re-texturing
- Wall paper removal
- Stucco sealing and repair
- Wood rot repair or replacement
- Trim and molding installation
- Pool deck staining and coating
- Garage and common area floor coating
- Wood fence and deck refinishing
Refer, coordinate and support community…
- Network of contractors, realtors and stagers
- Connections with faux, mural and artistic finishers
- Coordinate with designers and decorators
- Access to other local business services
- Participate and promote community events
If you’re looking for a painting contractor who’s more than a painter, give Harry a call at 603-254-9838 or email email@example.com. Harry’s service area includes the Waterville Valley, Campton, Thornton, Plymouth, and Holderness region of New Hampshire.
(Harry’s wife, unpaid marketing consultant & chief cheerleader!)