I finally found a way to repurpose all the paint chips scattered around my house and in Harry’s work truck. Paint chip crafts! And they’re actually useful and pretty!
Briana Mowrey, a contributor to Design Happens on HGTV.com, blogged five easy projects even a DIY dunce like me can do – found here.
1) Create a paint chip chandelier!
2) Create a table topper with paint chips – just arrange the paint chips on top, then place a pane of glass or plexi on top.
3) Create paint chip bunting using hole punches in various shapes!
4) Create treasure boxes. Just cut, fold & tape.
5) And…my favorite craft idea…create a paint chip work of art.